Technical and aesthetic evolution of Katana Laces: a versatile, high performance shoe. The tongue is made of soft and breathable fabric, the lacing system, made of 100% recycled material, allows for optimal volume adjustment. The sole uses the super gripping Vibram® XS Grip2 compound. The P3 system in the midsole allows Katana Laces to keep their shape and characteristics unchanged even after many hours of use. The women version in unisex colors, differs in the construction elements such as the half sole instead of the full sole and is designed for climbers with reduced weight thanks to softer materials and reduced thicknesses capable of flexing more easily, adapting to the roughness of the rock. Codename: versatility.
• Upper: Matching suede calfskin with microfiber, tubular construction
• Lining: Pacific front and back
• Midsole: LaSpoFlex 1.1mm full combined with P3 System
• Sole: Vibram® Xs Grip2 4mm
• Patent: P3 System (Permanent Power Platform)
• Weight: 215g half pair, size 39